
Hello and Welcome to SPIN ALLEY!
My name is Jackson Cooper and I hope you will enjoy this blog and all it has to offer.
This blog was centered around my friends. It has become increasingly difficult to discuss weird news stories, the political campaign, and so on so forth, with them. So, to help with sharing weird news, top stories, and little sleepers, this blog was created.
I will try to update weekly, depending on how good many news stories are. As far as the political campaign goes, I will try to avoid things like the rallies and speakings and keep the sides balanced by extending on stories like Jesse Jackson's tape, McCain's Bar-B-Q, and countless others.
Again, I will not share my political side entirely, for this blog is fair and balanced.
Enjoy!
JC

2 comments:
sweet! lol now people might listen to me! this is awesome and that really stinks about Randy Pauche i have two of his speeches on my ipod he's such a great guy... well brace yourselves, Visitors of Jackson's Blog cuz i WILL be posting on here!
Thanxs coop!
Post a Comment